GTA offers training in the following areas:
- Information Security Training includes links to training developed jointly by GTA and the University System of Georgia for information security officers in Georgia state agencies. You'll also find links to training and other resources from the Multi-state Information Sharing and Analysis Center and the U.S. Computer Emergency Readiness Team.
- Project Management and Assurance Training provides detailed information about the Project Manager Certification Program and the Project Assurance Manager Certification Program.
- If you need help with your agency's website, GTA's Portal Interactive Team offers classroom training on Drupal, our enterprise content management system.
- GTA provides an extensive online manual to assist state agencies in managing their technology services through the Georgia Enterprise Technology Services (GETS) program.
- The GETS program is migrating email for full-service agencies to cloud-based Outlook/Office 365. To prepare for the migration, here's what end-users need to know.