Technology Innovation Showcase
The following eight projects have been selected to receive top honors in the 2019 Technology Innovation Showcase:
- Mobile Field Data Collection for Food Emergency Response – Georgia Department of Agriculture
- Integrated Justice Information System/Jail Management System – DeKalb County
- Online Road Test Reservation System – Georgia Department of Driver Services
- Retirement Online Application – Employees' Retirement System of Georgia
- College HOPE Eligibility Calculation Service – Georgia Student Finance Commission
- Minors in Entertainment Automated System – Georgia Department of Labor
- Travel Safely – City of Marietta
- Unclaimed Property eClaims Processing – Georgia Department of Revenue
Our overviews provide a brief description of each project.
The projects will be honored at a luncheon as part of the Georgia Digital Government Summit on September 23, 2019, in Atlanta.
A total of 20 projects from 13 state and local government agencies were nominated for the 2019 Showcase. Each project was evaluated according to how well it met the following criteria:
- Level of innovation in addressing a specific business problem
- Significance to improving business processes and operating efficiency
- Significance to financial savings or cost avoidance
- Significance to enhancing service delivery to external or internal customers
A Call for Submissions for the 2020 Showcase will be issued in January.
Questions? Contact us.