Server and Storage Services
The following services address data storage for various types of hardware or IT systems, from single desktop computers to large mainframes and server networks. Cloud storage options are included. These services are available to state and local government agencies and education institutions in Georgia.
- Management of servers, storage, and backup systems
- Hosting in a data center, either state-owned or ATOS-provided
- Software and hardware maintenance
- Data center and server/storage security
- Cloud options (public, private, and hybrid)
- Automated cloud-provisioning options in which systems can be run in a local data center, an ATOS private cloud data center, or a public cloud data center, depending on client needs
- Infrastructure as a Service
- Platform as a Service
- Cloud object storage
Contact: Leanne Lapp, firstname.lastname@example.org, 404.406.5224
More detailed GTA Direct service descriptions and pricing are available to state and local government entities. For more information, please complete this brief webform.