Office 365 Support Services
Georgia state agencies may purchase support services to assist in using and migrating to Microsoft Office 365.
- Exchange Online Data Loss Prevention
- Exchange Online eDiscovery and Compliance
- Lync Online Enablement
- SharePoint Online Enablement
- SharePoint Online Administration and Configuration
- SharePoint Online OneDrive for Business
- Outlook 2013 Tips and Tricks
Placing an order
A state agency's Chief Information Officer or Chief Financial Officer simply emails the following information to email@example.com:
- CIO's/CFO's name and contact information
- Name and contact information of anyone else who's authorized to manage the order
- Service(s) ordered
GTA will respond with a Service Agreement to confirm the services requested and pricing. GTA will also provide the agency with a Statement of Work. The agency's CIO or CFO signs the Service Agreement and the Statement of Work and returns them to GTA. Microsoft will then provide the agency with a Deliverable Acceptance form for review and approval. The order process can be expected to take 2-4 weeks.
Pricing and billing
To download a fact sheet with detailed information about pricing and billing, see Related Files below. Administrative fees referenced in the Service Agreement are not included in Microsoft's pricing and will appear on GTA's bill.