Submissions Invited for 2020 Technology Innovation Showcase
Submissions are invited for the 2020 Technology Innovation Showcase, an annual event recognizing outstanding efforts by state and local government agencies to use technology to serve Georgians. Project submissions are being accepted through April 15, 2020.
Top honors will be awarded to projects that demonstrate innovation in addressing a specific business problem, improving operating efficiency, saving money, and enhancing service delivery.
For complete details, including descriptions of project categories and the online submission form, visit GTA's Technology Innovation Showcase page. To be eligible, projects must have been completed by December 31, 2019.
GTA is seeking projects in the following nine categories:
- Business Process Innovations
- Cross-boundary Collaboration and Partnerships
- Data Management, Analytics, and Visualization
- Digital Government: Government to Business
- Digital Government: Government to Citizen
- Emerging and Innovative Technologies
- Enterprise IT Management Initiatives
- Information Communications Technology
Projects selected for the 2020 showcase will be honored at the Georgia Digital Government Summit in Atlanta this fall. Projects earning showcase honors will also be highlighted in Georgia's Annual State IT Report and considered for submission to the National Association of State Chief Information Officers (NASCIO) State IT Recognition Awards, the Technology Association of Georgia's Excalibur Awards, and others.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.