- Register online with the Department of Administrative Services (DOAS) Team Georgia Marketplace.
- Register online with the Georgia Procurement Registry (GPR) and Jaggaer Sourcing Director.
- Select appropriate National Institute of Purchasing (NIGP) code.
- GTA uses these codes to categorize the service required and send bids only to applicable companies.
- For instance, only telecommunications firms would receive requests for bids for telecommunication services.
Requests for Qualified Contractors
Are you interested in receiving requests for qualified contractors (RFQC) from GTA? Find bidding opportunities offered by the state of Georgia in the GPR. To submit a bid or proposal, you must be registered as a supplier or bidder.