Managed print services
Managed Print Services (MPS) is a services-based approach to all aspects of office and high-speed printing. MPS allows you to buy a complete solution that includes hardware on a lifecycle refresh, support, and consumables. Also included are software tools that analyze your output to manage costs and ensure efficiency. As the world becomes digitized, these services can aid in automating workflows with other software applications to reduce manual processing and reduce print volumes.
- Managed Print Services (office print), including assessments for security and compliance
- Centralized Print and Mail Services for high-speed outputs (on-premise or off-premise)
- Access, Authentication/Authorization, & Audit Services for securing the data that flows through print services
- Analytics for rationalizing and reducing costs
- Workflow Automation for digitizing government data and automating processes, including:
- Document management
- Workflow solutions
- Secure scanning
- Machine or human translation
Contracts and contacts
Expiration date: June 30, 2021
Contract no. 98000-GETSReady-RFQC-1647-XER
Contact: Lisa Perkins, email@example.com, (502)410-8679
More detailed GTA Direct service descriptions and pricing are available to state and local government entities. For more information, please complete this brief webform.