GTA offers web development and content strategy with a focus on accessibility, inclusive design, and intuitive user experience.
Improving Overall Digital Presence
- GovHub: the state of Georgia's flagship web platform provides a comprehensive content management system that meets or exceeds security and accessibility requirements. GovHub powers 86 state websites (with more added each year) and serves more than 40 million users annually. Read: The Top 5 Reasons to Join GovHub
- Orchard Design System: the official design system of Georgia offers user-friendly design dependability.
- Content Strategy Consulting: we'll examine and discuss how you structure and present information to constituents, and get insight and guidance to develop effective digital interactions.
- Website Consulting: For those agencies choosing not to be part of the GovHub platform, we offer consultation on data and information structuring in collaboration with preselected web development vendors. To keep branding consistent across the Georgia digital ecosystem, we make our design system, Orchard, available to our development partners.
Checking in on Performance, Compliance, and Usability
- Georgia Analytics Program (GAP): Powered by Siteimprove, the GAP analytics tool is available to all agencies on the GovHub web platform. Other Georgia government organizations can request to be added.
- Accessibility Auditing: Get guidance and check your website's compliance and ease of use for all users with an accessibility audit.
- Usability Testing: Content that is designed to be user-centric reduces user frustration. Test your UX and ensure you don't have unnecessary steps or confusing navigation points.
Building Digital Skills and Knowledge:
- Training and resources: We have many resources available for agencies, including the Digital Academy, blogs, webinars, workshops, and more.